September 2016 (Exact date to be confirmed)
Approx price per person sharing: €1,300
(Single Supplement approx €245)
Slovenia has it all – from fascinating history to breath-taking scenery to modern cities. A green & diverse country between the Alps and the Mediterranean, boasts all the beauties of the Old World.
Ljubljana – one of the youngest capitals in Central Europe – a city of excitement, playfulness & beauty.
Portoroz – literally meaning the Port of the Roses. Soak in the Portoroz springs & mud baths or walk among the natural beauty of the Cypresses & enjoy the smell of Rosemary & bay all around.
Tour Price Includes:
- Return flights from Dublin to Venice with Ryanair on schedule flights
- One standard piece of checked-in luggage per person (allowance 15kgs per person)
- Executive air conditioned coach for the duration of the tour
- 3 nights in four star hotel in Portoroz on Half Board basis
- 4 nights in four star hotel in Lake Bled on Half Board basis
- 2 farm visits
- Entrance fees to Postonja Caves, Savica Waterfall, Cable Car to Mount Vogel,Vintgar Canyon,Bled Castle
- Guides for full day Istra tour,Postonja Caves , Ljubljana city tour , full day Bled & Bohinj tour , Traglav National Park
- Tour escort to accompany the group from Dublin