12th – 17th October 2013
Approximate price Per person sharing €985
This is an opportunity to see one of the most extraordinary natural wonders of the world – the Aurora Borealis- “mother Nature’s firework show”. Iceland has so much to offer, from its amazing glaciers, spurting Geysers, wonderful national parks, fabulous theraputic Blue Lagoon, magnificent Gulfoss waterfall and of course its wonderfull capital city Reykjavik with its abundance of shops restaurants and bars to keep you entertained. Whether you are Whale watching, snow mobiling or relaxing in the Blue Lagoon, this is a tour you are sure to enjoy.
Please note that optional extra’s can be arranged for you such as Whale watching, Puffin island tour and Snow Mobiling across the Glaciers.
Tour Price Includes:
- Flights from Dublin to Rekyjavik via London on scheduled flight’s
- Executive coach for the duration of the tour
- 4 Full days touring to include Fingvellir National park, Vatnojokull Glacier, Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon, Fjararargljufur canyon Solheimajokull Glacier, Blue Lagoon & Reykjavik
- 5 Nights accommodation with breakfast included
- Tour escort throughout to accompany the group from Dublin